The trainings and professional certificate program established by Lango ensures our customers the highest level of language services, meeting standards that exceed those prescribed by the American Translation Association (ATA), the International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA), the National Council on Interpreters in Healthcare (NCIHC), and the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT).
Training and Assessments
- Community Interpreting
- Medical Interpreting – 16 Hours
- Medical Interpreting – 60 Hours
- Mental Health Interpreting
- Art of Translation
- Special Education Terminology for Interpreters and Translators
- Ethics for Interpreters and Translators
- Legal Terminology for Interpreters and Translators
- Professionalism for Interpreters and Translators
- Accent Modification for the Workplace
- Key Notes in Cross-Cultural Communication for Interpreters
- Maintaining Neutrality in Difficult Interpreting Sessions
Unifying the language service workflow in one place since 2016.
20+ years of professional development courses for interpreters, and training of trainers, exceeding the highest national and international standards.
Equipping for tomorrow.
No longer bound to a location or time to become a qualified interpreter. Trainings and language testing accessible anywhere, anytime, any device.
Breaking Language Barriers
Hundreds of interpreters and translators trained yearly. Thousands of hours training bilingual professionals for medical, education, legal, government, and business sectors.
Interpreters and translators tested and trained to provide only the highest quality services for every communication need.